yayys. Today went shopping with Xue ting at Queensway and town. My auntie visit me earlier on in the morning, i was pretty fine when i met up with her.. but when we reached queensway my abdomen hurts like hell. i hate menses. -Grrr! I didn't want to take medicine as im afraid there'll be like side effects in the future? I kept rubbing my abdomen throughout, it was horrible. But, i have to get sponge's pressie by today! Neways, Ting had gone bonkers over shopping pls. she spent like 180 bucks all in all. -__-! Luckily she has been working. she got herself two pairs of shoes, two tops, one denim skirt. I bought sponge's bdae pressie, don't really know wad to get for him but I hope he'll like it. =) I bought two tops n a pair of earrings, pretty content with what i've got for myself. I spent my money wisely today, gees.
My aunt's husband left us just a few days ago. I didnt attend the wake and i felt really guilty. Firstly, i can;t even rmb how he looks like. Secondly, we are not close to this aunt of mine. i know i shld at least give him some respect. So most prob i'll attend the ceremony tml morning. meaning.. i can;t go for Danny's performance with the rest. cheese. =(
Waiting for daddy to decide. guess that's all. till then...
No comments:
Post a Comment