Wednesday, October 10, 2007

or am i standing still?

The sun was scorching, piercing through my skin, even with UV block i can feel my skin cells burning and dying. I took the usual route home, there's a slight breeze brushing against my face, it feels cold compare to the heat of the sun. Not exactly going home actually, but to my secret place. There, I watched the vehicles passed by, lovely mothers picking up their precious from school, admiring shadows that were casted down by the strong sunlight. I thought about the words he said and i can't help but agree that I'm at fault. I'm really horrible when it comes to relationship isn't it. But on second thought, am I the only one at fault? I just feel that there shouldn't be any one being labeled as "Right" or "Wrong" in a relationship, after all a relationship is a two person's business and the probability of any of the two making mistakes is half. It's inevitable, in another word. And in an argument, pointing out each other's mistakes is not the only important part, besides learning from it, i think is how both parties handle the aftermath. Make sense? No? Yes? Never mind.

Well, right now, i really have to focus on schoolwork, Tests and PP report which I've barely started.

"I'm very disappointed in this relationship."
"I'm equally as disappointed."
"Fine."

Still resounding in my head, it's gonna take a gazillion years to erase this off...
My eyes are swollen, i need my bed, blanket and a teddy bear. That's all i need, perhaps.


No comments: