Before i start revising for tomorrow's test, i thought i can afford some time to do a little update. I don't really feel like updating actually, because i know I'll keep saying how busy my coming week will be. But i have to blog it down, it makes me feel better somehow.
Monday- school, UT, PP
Tuesday - school, work, LJ
Wednesday - school, workshop, pp
Thursday - school, work
Friday- school, maybe work, pp (hopefully by then, I'm ready to send to Anthony)
Saturday & Sunday - FREE (i hope to meet up with ting on either day)
Tuesday - school, work, LJ
Wednesday - school, workshop, pp
Thursday - school, work
Friday- school, maybe work, pp (hopefully by then, I'm ready to send to Anthony)
Saturday & Sunday - FREE (i hope to meet up with ting on either day)
I feel really tired but i have to get through this.
I feel really bad for not turning up so many of 4E1 class outings, I'm terribly sorry.
Jiamin's birthday celebration yesterday was good, though the plan went a bit haywire, but we still had fun. I'm damn lazy to upload the pictures, haha. I hope you have fun funnel, and Happy birthday once again. =D
I'm glad zehzhanyu meet me up today and we head off to town. Nothing beats spending time with my comfort zone, i can just throw all the worries at the back of my head. And you injured my small toe today, grrrrrrrrrrr. It's bleeding internally now, better pay for my medical fees. Can't wait for the next weekends, BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
No comments:
Post a Comment