Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BAD DAY/WEEKS

It has been a topsy turvy week for the whole of last week (except for the Gloria's birthday celebration) and i reckon it will also be for this week. After a series of unhappy events that happened these few days , the rest of the week is gonna be bad. Don't mind me, human beings always make such judgment.

"Don't let it affect you so much, continue to enjoy and do well for every lesson... stay positive. We will definitely look into this matter and trust us, we are professionals, but still, we have to respect her grading. Give her time, she's equally concern about you and the rest of the class."

For the first time I'm saying this... bullshits, fucking bullshits. Fucking grade, fucking RP system. I am civilized and rational alright, i go for what i TRULY deserve. I explained my part, i defended throughout, it's not the fucking daily grade i care, is the immoral and injustice that you people made me go through when i did nothing wrong at all. And indeed, life's never fair...has it ever been anyway? Enough said, they overpowered me, i'm just a tiny weeny student who is earnestly learning in school, wanting to become somebody. Lesson learnt, i have to be selfish from now on.

Now comes the really critical issue, i have to choose specialization by 17 Oct Wed, 5pm. Which is like tomorrow lah. Haven't really gotten a chance to explore the two areas: Arts and events management or arts technologies? I only know that...

Arts Technologies will be doing stuffs like:


Sound Design and Effects

Illumination Design

Scenic and Costume Design

Production and Stage Management

Arts and Events will be doing:


Production Management

Arts Facilities Management

Arts Marketing

Talent Management

I can't make up my mind, sigh. Suggestions please.

I have plenty of books stack on my desk, they are like queuing up for me to attend to them. Oh drats, and PP report submission is like one and a half week away. I only have 3 hundred plus words, i need to have at least 2000 words. I haven't update my learning journal, in which i need to read on Sarah Kane's play before i can do so and there's another test this Thursday. Friday is gonna be bad, it's drawing class again, spatial/perspective drawing i heard. And i don't feel like going work at all.

-Abandoned her lappie, took a long sip of water chestnut drink from her bottle and lie flat, face down on the bed.

No comments: