Hello, im officially E I G H T E E N. It sounds weird that I’ve to tell you people that im eighteen this year, it seems like I just turned sixteen last month. Each year is passing by faster than you can imagine, look, its already mid September now. Time is running through our fingers like water, and how do we actually cherish every single seconds in our life? I have no idea.
Then again, it seems exciting to be E I G H T E E N. I’ll no longer get chased to one corner for buying 4D, catch M18 flicks, official clubbing age, smoke (of cos I wont do it) or even get married. And it means, im maturing, Haha. Birthday seems just like any other ordinary day, the same for every year. I’ve forgotten how its like to be the one getting all the attention from friends and family (we don’t celebrate birthdays anymore). How its like to have friends preparing my birthday cake, lights up all the candles, sings the different version of birthday song, waiting for me to make my wish, to cut the cake, wipe whipped cream on my face, force me to finish large piece of cake in 3 bites. I really wonder.
Now Im scratching my legs like a mad woman, lost count of the no. of bites I have after reaching twelve. Irritating mosquitoes, I rather go for blood donation. Okay that is so out of nowhere. LOL
Anyway, the whole plan for today was screwed up. Forced myself out of bed at 8am as I slept around 2 plus last night. Wash up and all, happily waited at bb mrt for an hr and half but not a single soul turned up. What’s more pathetic? No phone, no numbers, just me and my brain contemplating whether I should just head home. And I did. They avoided my calls, its okay, I understand. Cried a bit, didn’t have the appetite to eat. This is childish I know, but who cares. Honestly, I was very disappointed and sad. I mean, its my actual birthday, of course I hope for some small celebration or what. I think someone cast spell on me or what, I didn’t get any birthday cake this year too. The last time I had a cake was. .urm.. Sec 2? Celebrated with Jun Ming’s, as hes falls the day after. But its okay, the egg tart made my birthday worthwhile. Lol!
Then again, it seems exciting to be E I G H T E E N. I’ll no longer get chased to one corner for buying 4D, catch M18 flicks, official clubbing age, smoke (of cos I wont do it) or even get married. And it means, im maturing, Haha. Birthday seems just like any other ordinary day, the same for every year. I’ve forgotten how its like to be the one getting all the attention from friends and family (we don’t celebrate birthdays anymore). How its like to have friends preparing my birthday cake, lights up all the candles, sings the different version of birthday song, waiting for me to make my wish, to cut the cake, wipe whipped cream on my face, force me to finish large piece of cake in 3 bites. I really wonder.
Now Im scratching my legs like a mad woman, lost count of the no. of bites I have after reaching twelve. Irritating mosquitoes, I rather go for blood donation. Okay that is so out of nowhere. LOL
Anyway, the whole plan for today was screwed up. Forced myself out of bed at 8am as I slept around 2 plus last night. Wash up and all, happily waited at bb mrt for an hr and half but not a single soul turned up. What’s more pathetic? No phone, no numbers, just me and my brain contemplating whether I should just head home. And I did. They avoided my calls, its okay, I understand. Cried a bit, didn’t have the appetite to eat. This is childish I know, but who cares. Honestly, I was very disappointed and sad. I mean, its my actual birthday, of course I hope for some small celebration or what. I think someone cast spell on me or what, I didn’t get any birthday cake this year too. The last time I had a cake was. .urm.. Sec 2? Celebrated with Jun Ming’s, as hes falls the day after. But its okay, the egg tart made my birthday worthwhile. Lol!
And so, i spent the actual day rotting at home, singing wen lan's "zhu wo shen ri kuai le". sadded. i seriously need this (look below)!

But I still want to thank those who’ve given me their wishes in one way or another. It really did cheer me up, so much. XIEXIE DA JIA. =D
Uhh… work tomorrow. Lazy, lazy, lazy.
bye guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment