Monday, September 18, 2006

I FEEL LIKE QUITTING.

The feeling of sitting down on a cushioned seat is DAMN shiok. I feel as though my legs are detatched from my body after a loooooong day work. Standing for hours for two consecutive days is enough to kill, my foot hurts. =( Besides, today we have to relocate our booth, and since im doing full shift and manager wasn't here yet, i have to do the tough job carrying and shifting. Okay, at least there's smth for me to do instead of just stoning there. Luckily, some staffs helped me out, or else i'll drop dead now. It was freezing cold there, i was practically hugging the water boiler, warming myself up, eventhough im wearing a cardigan. I need soup! LOL.

I kinda dislike working in isetan, i feel as though im more like their servant than a promoter. I feel so restricted down there, must act as cow and horse in front of those pple holding higher positions.
Mr. A: "Girl, you working on wed?"
Girl: "Hmm, yah.. full shift."
Mr. A: "okay, so.. on that day there'll be five man wearing suits coming, they are the chairman. Remember to greet them good morning, good afternoon, good evening, when they walk pass you."
Girl: " uhh, okay okay, can." (but in my heart, i was like.. wth, all businessmen wears suit.)
Mr. A: " okay, good."
and he walks off.

And some Mr Act nice guy ordered me to go home by the back door, when the front door is just next to the booth. And if i listen to him i must be the dumbest, who cares, i use the front exit. ROARS! I don't get it, we're all human beings, and i thought this is suppose to be an equal society? Where is justice!!? ( okay, this phrase reminds me of mrs loo, LOL!) 9.20pm, i scrammed off, but actually im only suppose to leave at 930. Reached Bb around 10pm, was really hungry by then. walked pass this bakery and they were selling buns at a really cheap price, to clear the buns for the day i think. I got myself four huge buns, because 4 for 2 dollars. HAHA! Its my breakfast + lunch + dinner, i was so hungry that i gobbled 3 of em on my way home. Okay, working life is horrid, but what to do. (Stand longer = more money), so... i'll just have to bear with it i guess. =D

Oh ya, jiemin. I know A levels prelim is killing you, ure brain cells are dying. But, before u know it, it'll soon be OVER. Rmb how we use to mug for Os? Its abt the same as As i guess. Just hang on, produce more brain cells ah and JIAYOU all the way, ure the man! =) See you soon!

Off tmr, like finally. -gives the exhausted look
BYE.

No comments: