Friday, September 22, 2006

Hi all! =D

PFFT! The clock’s reading 540a.m now! I bet everyone is still snoring in bed and I have to wake up to complete my RJ!!!! Anyway, I hope Mr Ang will accept my late submission.

First day of school this semester was pretty much about the same as any other school days in last semester except that I get a whole class of new faces. And the first few friends that I got to know are Dennis, Elijah, Crystal, Wei how, Fiona and Maggie. All of them are friendly and outgoing which is good, I don’t really feel awkward in a new class. Today’s lesson was Math and is totally craps. Faci is urm... approachable, friendly but REAL naggy. I almost dozed off in class after my group has presented all because of him shooting so much questions which I find it redundant.

Hahah, I heard that the Indian sing song guy is in JC’s class. He’s weird lah, but hey, I actually see him talking to girls in the canteen ytd. At least that is quite normal of him, instead of just walking around the school, with his ear piece on and singing aloud like nobody’s business.

My lesson ended around 4.05, see how loooong winded my faci is! -__-
Hang out in school with Ahmad after lessons, omg, schl’s sports complex is so cool!! Tennis court is nice so are the basketball court and the swimming pools too! I think Rp has one of the nicest facilities amongst the many polytechnics in Singapore. Didn’t stay long in school, we head home around 6 plus. I feel so sleepy right now that I can drift off to dreamland any minute. Uhh, I still can sleep for another hour. *throws lappy aside and runs to bed. Tata!

No comments: