Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Going to school is like forcing me to eat onions! I think the only form of motivation is Mr. Ahmad and my friends. I can’t wait for second year la!

Yesterday morning, I was strolling towards the station and there in front of me was a pregnant lady, probably 8 or 9 months pregnant? She walks really slowly and unsteady, exhausted was written all over her face, pretty much obvious that its because of the atomic bomb shes carrying. Her tummy looks as though her baby will pop out anytime, seriously. 'Will she suddenly scream in extreme pain because her baby is about to due?' I pondered. And how will I react? Should I drag her to a sheltered area, call for 995? Or deliver the baby for her? LOL! Then I must be the youngest midwife in the whole world at a tender age of 18 years old. Muhahahha. But, nothing happened. She made her way slowly to the station and I boarded the train to school. Lol.

Its gonna be a loooooong week before weekend arrives. Anyhow, it was a lovely afternoon with ahmad after school. Hanged around woodlands regional library before deciding to get ourselves some tutu kuay (my first time tasting it!) and sausage to eat at the playground nearby my house. Then that silly boy bought otahs too, my favourite pasamalam food. HEH. I have no idea how we did that, we just sat there watching kids having fun at the playground, chit chatted so much that we didnt realize that the sky has turned dark. It was 7 plus that we decided to head home.

SI results show at last night! Taufik look so damn charming in the second song he performs. *melts. And…. Hady was given the title of the second Singapore Idol. Actually, I felt that both of them were equally good. Jonathans chasing cars and should I stay totally robbed my heart while Hadys you give me wings was heartwarming and almost perfect. But I prefer Hady as I find he has a wider vocal range and a unusually unique voice. And that somebody just dont want to admit defeat huh. LOL.

Okay I gotta go do work. CIAOS!
Im not going anywhere w/o you.

No comments: