Monday, February 20, 2006

sheesh.

NEW SKIN! yays. :D
The previous one was kinda odd and many windows keep popping up when i try to open it, virus attacking? Urms, yesterday was great. I met up with nadhir after his work to dine in one of the food centre in IMM. I had Nasi Lemak. X) I know, i know the calories is farking high but i just love the sambal chilli when its mix with the nasi. We were strolling around IMM where i saw Danny whose pacing ard outside this electronic shop. He look rather shy so i just waved and walked away.

Then we head to Daiso where I bought lots of materials to decorate my tops and he bought this stupid army green snow cap. lols. We really had hell lot of fun yesterday. :) So you see, we're actually getting on fine now. I mean, when you start to really think about things that happened.. i feel that maybe im holding on to it too tight, so tight that this relationship needs a breathing space. Im being rather childish lately.
But im still gonna say that its not entirely my fault. =(
I think im joining HSS's alumni band, i miss Mr Ong and my fellow band mates. badly.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: