Met up with nadhir yesterday to have dinner together, he needs to get some lightsticks for his upcoming camp trip with his fellow frens. They've been camping so often lately. DRATS. Then we strolled ard city hall where i saw this shop which is totally awesome. its call RABBITHABIT, the clothes design looks pretty unique n glam. Then, u'll start to think.. how i wish im a rich girl. lols. We head back to West mall and he bought me some cheapo tibits which taste expensive, lols. After which, he sent me home. :D
Anyway, You guys watched the news? That, there's this new rule abt those 17 yrs and below are not allowed to loiter ard outside after 11pm. (smth like that right?) I seriously feel that it's not that brilliant idea. OPPS. =x I'll be meeting ting later, probably just slack in JE library.. and i'll go gaga over those photography books and magazines. who cares. The lil' imp in my house is bugging me to blow bubbles for him. I gotta go, till then guys. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment