THANKS TO ZIXIAN. my comp has recovered from some itchy hand dieseae contracted from that 9 yr old irritating kid who has been giving me madness for the past few days. It was horrible! He taught me what to do over the phone, i couldn't understand a single thing he say. Boot priority, partition, asus etc. I had a hell time figuring out every step that he mention, after much effort.. I manage to get back my pics and mp3s. *filled with gratitude* THANK YOU SO MUCH ZIXIAN! I swear i will do a backup copy this time round.
But, the programmes in the comp went haywire. Each time i want to find a file, i have to use the search engine lars. Ultimately, i still have to use my brother's lappy to go online. YAYS, i adopted a hamster, teehees. I couldn't decide whether i want a brown one or a white one, but i chose white in the end. aww, so adorable right? ILOVEIT. =D
I will be meeting nadhir tmr, -grins. Then, basking under the sun with ting and ping on thursday. I can't wait! Bascially, that's all lars.
I MISS GLADYS ZHANG XIAOLE. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment