Im feeling a lil' giddy when i woke up this morning, it must be yest's fault. Today is the release of O level results, I can't help but think back last yr, when i was the one who awaits anxiously for this day to arrive. The morning passes back so slowly that it seems like it'll never reach afternoon. They announced the top students, Xxx with 7 distinction and a aggregate of 9. And the list goes on.. I bet everyone's heartbeat doubled when their form teacher call out the first name on the list. Satisfaction, Sadness and surprises filled the hall. For me, it was a mixture of satisfaction and Sadness. I knew that i could do better, much better. But what's the point of regretting now. I miss school, i miss memorising notes, i miss doing Relative Velocity that drains my brain, oh.. i just miss school so much!
To all my frens whose taking their results today, all the best. (:
Your efforts will show, your destiny will decide.
My smile falters as you walk away, it disappears when you're finally out of sight.
No comments:
Post a Comment