Monday, December 12, 2005

Zoukout.

tired, tired, tired.
Saturday-
i woke up at 7.15am, lazy to shower, get myself ready to meet up with gladys n her peeps to Sentosa. we're going to help out in preparation for the Zoukout party held that night by guarding the 8 bars. LOLS. I was in the VIP bar lars, cus it look so comfortable. especially the seats. hahahs. Did precisely NOTHING there but just ensuring that the wines, beer and drinks are not stolen. But i did help that slanted shoulder hunk to carry the cartons of red bull. Gladies, i tell u.. he is not cute at all. I find guys with huge huge muscles a total turn off. lols. The uncles there were friendly lars, kept joking and stuffs. & the best thing is i get to tan myself again. hahahs. Ohs.. and this man actually thought that i'll be selling beer that night. shit.
He asked "miss, so how much will u be selling the beer tonight?"
I replied " no idea, i dunno."
He was shocked saying "Wad do you mean u dunno, the party is tonight..."
I replied "im not suppose to sell, im underage and my job is only suppose to guard the drinks till 4pm."
Then he start laughing to himself. crazy man. -FROWN.
We played volleyball for abt an hr before we got ourselves clean up and ready to go. It was a nice experience. (: Then i met up with nadhir after his rugby training. he gave me a rugby ball soft toy. -GEES!!! so happy lars.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
its my shadow actually. (:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just some random pics.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
tadas... The wine, beer, drinks.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yeah! I was here.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Aww! -LOVElove.
Sunday-
I slept for 14 hrs pls. i was too tired and feeling dehydrated. Ohs, my sis and i started to talk a lil'. I think d cold war has ended. (:

No comments: