Friday, December 16, 2005

a great day at NP.

how to mend a broken heart?
WE LOST! Its okay. St looneys has done their best. buhahahs. (: I seriously miss my frens in NP. Today's game, played 3 rounds and we lost 2 rounds. 1st game we won and poor mag injured her knee, 2nd game lost terribly, 3rd game was the best. zhi qiang and hong wee both defending hard, the first half was still 0 - 0. hahahs. but eventually the score was 5 - 3. AWW!! But i really don't like the rules set. The referees doesn't have a common set of rules like what hazel has mentioned. I don't know, everybody just play on in their own way.. How many actually obeyed the rules? Not me. lols. But, its their first time organizing games so it's understandable I guess. (: YEN! if u are reading tis, tahahahs! happy to see me? lols.

Had lunch before i went home. Had a shower and took a nap. yupps, and now.. im here blogging. That's all for today. Looking forward to meeting em' again next wednesday. till then, tatas.

No comments: