WARNING! this will be a super duper long entry.
Saturday-
bumming ard town with gladys zhang, had fun shopping once again. (: I declare that im left with barely 30 bucks for this mth. -ROAR. how to survive? -Quickly play the song 'i will survive'. lame.
Sunday-
Today is a farking day. Farking happy to meet up nadhir and i had a farking lot of scolding from my mum. (: / ) : okies, d reason tat i got scolding is bcos i was home late and she was worried, i understand. BUT! She was kinda harsh on her words which makes me cry a lil'. urghh. Its alright.
A few days back, Nadhir and i had an arguement and i mentioned break up. It was d first truly implusive decision i'd ever made. Im not sure if i can call it a decision because it would imply that thought or delibration went into making this choice. He showed no objection to my decision, i felt devastated and i totally regretted it after saying. However, things isn't as bad as i thought it would have been. We made up not soon after. how silly!
Today, i met up with him to town. Played 2 hrs of pool at Lucky Plaza. I can't stop laughing for tat 2 hrs becos i was really bad at playing pool. I kept shooting jumpy balls! There's 2 guys playing next to our table, this is super funny. One of the guy use too much strength and the white ball flew over to our table. Bahahhas. Later, we had LJS for dinner before we head down to Suntec. At Suntec was less crowded, he saw a pair of boots tat he likes and i spotted the le coq sportif shoes tat i've been yearning for. shyt, no money!. lols. Then we wanted to stroll ard before we head home and we ended up watching the fountain with d crowd. When the songs were played and Nadhir sang along, the look on his face will probably be engraved in my heart forever, his voice will probably linger in my head tonight. Because never have i seen him singing so freely in public and never have i felt his voice so immense with feelings. At that moment, i felt his heart beats together with mine.. i sang along too. (: I can't recall what exactly happened after that and i was home late. Must be that slow, dilly-dally bus. urghs. But we did have a nice long chat on our journey home. I had so much fun. (:
# He held my hand as tho' i could feel tat our every cells meet and fused.
# He said d 3 little words n pinched my cheeks so hard, as tho' he's trying to remove d mole on my face. Is it d harder he pinched, the more he likes me? I can't help but wonder.
# He made my heart tango whenever he strums his guitar away.
# I've challenged him in many diff. ways n d only time i won was doing maths.
# He took several peeps at me when we were in the train, i know bcos i sould see d reflection frm the door. How silly of him not to know.
# He's only 5kg heavier than me, i tell myself i must lose weight.
# The look on his face when he sings always makes me melt away, i start to imagine him singing on stage.
# He farted in front of me once which he feels proud abt it.
# He only gave me a rose ONCE and im mad abt that, i must say.
# He sang " twinkle x2 lil' star" in hindi version, i respect him after tat. lols.
# We played 'scissors, paper, stone' at such a fast rate tat he ended up showing stone all d way.
-__-!
# He say honeymoon can just go Malaysia, I kicked him right away.
# There was once he was so sleepy that he scolded me for nth in Malay, I slammed d phone right away when he called to apologised d next day.
# I know his favourite Disney character, his fav boxer's color, his fantasy.. OOps! i cant say!
# I've watched him played in his rugby match, it was definitely a kick-ass! I never knew skinny guys can be such a hottie when sweat run down their back. X) er.. was tat suppose to rhyme?
I fell in love with how wild and free he showed me tat life can be, how he trusted tat we would worked things out eventually. Its strange how i never seems to run out of things to laugh abt him b4 i slp at night. I fell in love with how he's able to spell it out clearly, my feelings. And assured me again n again. He is the man i want to be with, hard to say if its for a lifetime but one thing.. love has never been so wonderful, like this. ((:
No comments:
Post a Comment