Friday, December 30, 2005

how can friday be so boring?

Yesterday I was really happy to meet up with Nadhir. We spent like 9 hrs together in town. Walked from Taka to Tangs to Far east for dinner to Forum to Tanglin mall and back at Orchard. Visited all our favourite shops. I am really tired but glad that he spend the whole day with me. (: I was pretty temperamental and yet he never stop making me giggle. yeah. Then i fell asleep in the bus on our way home. -yawns. I ate a lot last night while watching The Swan and felt guilty after that. We talked on the phone for like an hr then i turned in.

Today is extremely boring, stayed @ home and online since morning. Spend my time online searching for nice blogskins (im sick of the skin tat i've been using) and i finally found one tat im quite satisfied with. But, the layout wasn't what i want. anyway, maybe i'll grew to like it. im so bored, i don't know what else to blog. kays, im off to watch tv. 2006 is coming. goodness.

No comments: