Tuesday, March 20, 2007

tagging game. drats.

DARN, i got tagged. Thanks ah Jason.

"this is what you are supposed to cut and paste if you decide to participate in the tagging game.. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things about themselves as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog."

I don't think i'm weird, i mean.. weird WEIRD as compare to what i've read in Jason's blog. Let me think...

1) I love chicken feet
still thinking hard...

2) I can't swim
omg, is this consider as weird?

3) I talk to my soft toys

4) I think guys who eat a lot and yet doesn't grow fat are HOT.

5) I think its weird to think that i'm weird.

6) I bully girls, HAHA, ask peiling. and guys too.

YAY, finally. It took me more than twenty minutes man. alright, so the next 6 victims are as follows:

Calvell (this is to make him update, im so smart, haha)
Zhi Qiang aka Luth (he's like one of the weirdest friend i have, i meant it in a good way, lol.)
Apple, aiping
Karl
aka homolai
Aqilah
(lalallala~)
and last but not least, dear Hazel =D

Till then.

No comments: