It was fun working with Esther and Peiling today. We bitched for more than.. hmm..3 hours? Poor zzy, have to put on his ipod and pass time. hahha. I think im really happy today. This is the first day i feel so relax working in Ergos, i think i will miss working after the project has ended.
Income = Enjoy life
No income = NO LIFE.
Seriously, its not just about the dollars and cents, will miss the lunch and dinner that Betty packed for us, the walking to IMM for sweet talk and Old Chang Kee, fighting for the fan, the uncles there and Patrick, maybe. HAHA.I learned a lot within these ten days, from the skills that i've acquired to Patirck's "lesson of the day". Doing drilling, hammering and so on has never cross my mind, other than taking D&T during Sec 2. Needless to say doing it as a job. I was stronger than i thought i was, carrying piles of wooden planks, especially on the first two days of work, which is the most tedious. I have tough muscle on both arms now, no kidding. LOL
Can't wait to meet up with 4E1 peeps again, i bet it'll be really fun. Oh, and all the indulgence after i officially gotten my pay, right zzy? And i need to start searching for PERMANENT part time job, again. -__-
GOODNIGHT. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment