Sunday, January 07, 2007



I know, i ought to update. i can see dust collecting at the corner of this blog. So, its been quite a week. As in i got my pay and all, the first thing i bought was the pair of vans shoes. Then was some shopping at zara and lastly the magnificent meal at Jumbo Seafood which cost me frigging 85bucks. But it was all worth it. The cereal prawn and black pepper crab, gawd.. speechless. Even the normal dou miao tasted heavenly when served in Oyster sauce. Oh, and the claypot beancurd with seafood. You know what, this is the most expensive dinner i ever had in my life. Okay, as in paying the full cost myself. I think the feeling is damn shiok, earning on your own and spending your own hard earn money. So much so for the spending part, i'll soon be broke again.

Caught the performance at Esplanade outdoor theatre for both Saturday and Sunday. A Capella performance, damn cool. I like Nanu, the all females group. All of their vocals are strong and powerful and they really harmonise well. I did enjoyed myself very much there with zehzhanyu. Alright, tat's about it. Will update soon. (:
Gotstogo.

No comments: