The weather is terrible, it has been raining for 2 consecutive days. The floorings in my house instantly froze to ice. I mean, it is as cold as ice. I guess I'm overdose with "The day After Tomorrow". Anyway, this show is really worth watching. It highlighted a lot of issues like global warming, social issues and so on. Damn touching. I badly wanted to catch it in Cinema somewhere last year or was it the year before? But didn't have the opportunity to, luckily it was being shown on Channel 5 earlier on this evening.


Antarctica is situated right at the bottom. If the ice (we're talking about a whole country of ice here not just those that you found in your house fridge) melts, it'll definitely contribute to the increase in sea level of the 5 large oceans on earth. Which, in turn causes floods all over the world. Temperature will drop to minus hundred, everything froze and we'll enter a new ice age. Just like the show.

Look at Singapore, though surrounded by neighbouring countries but if the sea level just keep rising, our nation would be the first to be bury. Are you doing something which contributes to the depletion of ozone layer? SAVE THE EARTH PLEASE.
I better stop ranting about global warming and all, or it'll soon be like a science lesson.-__-
No school for the next two days because of the Open house, yayness. And the best part is im going Kbox tmr with my class girls. (:
Later.
No comments:
Post a Comment