Tuesday, April 11, 2006

supeerrieeee

Mentally and physically drained! Monday, I met nadhir to schl. =) The computing course was B-O-R-I-N-G. Met my classmates for the first time, YAYS. Got to know this four girls, but we didn't really talk much. Everyone was so shy. hahahs. The senior who gave us the talk is so cute lahs. X) No wonder the girls were paying full attention while i dozed off, I slept at 3am n woke up at 6.30am that day. >< ARH.. met some hillgrovians in RP. Ard 2 plus we were released, nadhir and i head to queensway and novena square to search for his bag. We can barely open our eyes while we were in the train. After which we went to syawzan's chalet in Pasir Ris in the evening. Had a great BBQ over there tho' i can't quite blend in among them. LOLS. Ard 10 plus, we took a cab home.

I was shocked to see a new blanket on my bed, meaning MOM THREW AWAY MY YELLOW BLANKIE. The old one is a perfect blankie, not too thick nor thin, with holes here n there created by me for air ventilation, the best thing is its full of my smell. I didn't even get to see her, touch her, feel her for the last time. =( Anyway i was too tired and I fell asleep immediately after drinking soup.

Theres orientation today too, but i didn't go. Start at 8.30 but reach there 10 plus. hahahs. In the end, we went to hav breakfast at mac before we rot ard raffles. I reached home in the evening and i fell asleep. Sighs, i can't adjust to waking up early in the morning. I need to do smth abt it b4 sch starts. Alite.. that's abt it.
Blog again soon. =D

No comments: