Sunday, April 16, 2006

HELLO!

6 wks gone by with a blink of an eye. MY SISTER IS COMING HOME TMR! =)

I duno to feel excited or disappointing bout her return. I've gotten use to having the room all by myself, alternate between her bed and my bed, play loud music inside the room. HAHS. I've been chatting with her on msn ALMOST everyday since the day she reach Thai. Thus, i don't really miss her. hahahs. But im certainly looking forward to the good stuffs that she'll be bringing home. HEHS.

Uhh.. i met up with nadhir today in the afternoon. We went town searching for our bags. After some hesitation, eventually i bought my Gola Sutherland. LOVE IT TO BITS!

Image hosting by Photobucket

And he got himself a Puma one which i love it too. (: Around evening, we went home as he is not feeling well. I told him not to send me home.
Will be hitting town with gladys again tmr, lols. Gotta practice slping early, till then peeps.
LOVEYOUALL. =D

Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: