Sunday, April 02, 2006

/Shopping is what every GIRL loves;

GOSH, im feeling so exhausted. Woke up early today to 'Sao Mu' (What is it call in English anyway?), had lunch before dad drove us home. This year is really pathetic, only four cousins were present. My Sis is in Thai, my brother had to go back camp in d morning. The rest of the cousins? I DUNO. Its great to be there every year helping out in the ceremony. Ah-ma never fail to prepare Kopi-O for her hubby. (:

About 3pm, i met up with gladys to Bugis. What else? Shopping lars. lols. I was pretty upset and disappointed that I can't meet up with nadhir today especially we've already made plans, then suddenly smth crop up. I think its better if he attends the meeting also, moreover he promised to make it up for me this coming Tuesday. Im so looking forward to it -BEAMS. Back to our shopping trip, it was disastrous in the beginning. Strolling effortlessly, nth really caught our attention. This is like the second time we met hongwee and karen in Bugis? We just waved and smiled. LOLS.

Feeling disheartened, we decided to dine in pastamania and take a rest first. After we filled our stomach, we head back to Bugis street. It works, i tell you. The second round of shopping, so many things caught our eyes that we became fickle-minded. Okay, im pleased with the things i got for myself today and so is gladieesss i think. hahahs. We head back to Bb Mac, as usual and sat there for ICE CREAM, chit chatted a while before we head home. I can hardly open my eyes now seriously.


my eyes are like one big, one small. I look retard. =(
Tat's abt it.
MUCHLOVE>>>

No comments: