look... there's smth tat i wan to share....
I GOT MY POSTING. :)
*Skips ard in the living room, hop to the kitchen, runs back to bedroom and SCREAMS!*
A mixture of happiness and disappointment. Im a republican soon, and i was given my second choice. I wanted my my first choice badly. URGHS. Anyway, im in Diploma in Technology and Arts management. Psst.. im in the same poly as sponge, in the same school as him too. HAHAHHS. We are both in School of Technology for the Arts. Im kinda bias against Rp actually. I feel that the school is not established, not much courses to choose from and the environment sucks. But when you are desperate and they are the only school that wants you, i change my opinion of them. hahahs. Besides, they've shift to their new building and this year there are 9 new courses. I thank them for taking me in. =D
LAUGHING OUT LOUD>
No comments:
Post a Comment