Monday, March 13, 2006

ITS A SMELLY WORLD>

5 more weeks b4 sissie return home. =) /=(
The 2 ulcers in my mouth is KILLING ME.

SATURDAY
I went to town with ting, everywhere's having sales. But i didn't buy anything, just window shopping and listing down the things that i'll get perharps next wk? (SEE Gladys, im saving up for ure bdae OKAYS.) hahas. Nadhir and i had a little arguement earlier on but everything was fine when we meet up. its always like tat, the moment we see each other. I feel so guilty to abandon ting to go home alone. =( IM SORRWIES.
Anyway, nadhir and I met up @Bugis and he paid for my dinner, again. He was injured during his rugby game and his ankle was red and swollen like a rambutan. I didn't eat a lot, only a plate of Mee Siam because i forgot to tell mom not to cook my dinner. So i have to eat wad she cooked as supper when i reach home. THE MEE SIAM is SO TASTY, its the best i've ever tasted. Then we stroll ard ICON, and Bugis village where he bought a shirt for his bro and a knitted bag for me. =D ILIKEITALOT. By the time we are in the train on our way home, he was groaning in pain. My poor boy.

Ytd I met up with nadhir again, we strolled ard Peninsula plaza before he head for work despite his swollen ankle. The night was rather boring for me except munching fruits while watching "League of The Extraordinary Gentlemen". Then I packed my wardrobe and waited patiently for nadhir to reach home. We chat over the phone for abt an hr b4 turning in.

smelly egg
smelly hair
smelly-melly
smelly foot
smelly armpit.
\smelly socks
/smelly shoes
smelly mouth
smelly banana
ponyilove.

We were just thinking of words for our new email acct. LOLS, pls don't ask me why must it be smelly. I LOVE THIS GUY WHO AMUSE ME WITH S-M-E-L-L-Y . <3

No comments: