Sunday, November 18, 2007

tang ren jie

As much as i want to start on PP Poster Design, i don't really know where/how to begin. Maybe I'll start tomorrow, godddddddddd... someone please motivate me. It's been quite a week, i started Monday with school and work. Then it was UTs on Tues, Thurs and Fri, i think i did really badly for stage management, SIGH. I was sick with stomach upset and sore throat, and skipped work the rest of the week. This job is damn bloody boring and shit, i so want to switch job (if i can find another one of relatively same pay).

Papa mama went for a short holiday to Cameron Highland on friday night, i can't forget the lemon chicken that she cooked for dinner that night, damn tasty, she can really cook man. "Shi shang zhi you ma ma hao..." Now i miss her cooking, from now on i will be a good girl and head home for dinner every night, if possible.

I love weekends but weekends always seems to be shorter than weekdays. Anyway, I head to Chinatown with zzy this afternoon, hoping to take a glance of Hayden Ng's boutique and his face. hahaha, but i'm so coward, i just stood from a far and snap pictures of his boutique. Imagine if i enter his shop, i don't even know how he look like.. am i suppose to say.. "Hi, i'm Audrey, the one whose been sending you emails and asking tons of questions. Are you... Mr Hayden?" NO way, that is so awkward, bet he don't even bother to entertain me.

It's really nice to stroll around Chinatown once in awhile, there's like quite a lot of cheap stuffs and I'm so gonna get them when i get my pay. We had dinner at Maxwell food center, most of the stalls there had won awards in one way or another. We decided to settle on Fried fish soup noddles, the thickness of the soup is just nice, the fried fish though soaked in the soup doesn't taste soggy at all and by adding ginger into the soup it somehow enhances the taste. Really good, definitely worth the 4 bucks, oh wait... but i thought that if they could change the vegetables to seaweed instead, it will be perfect.

I should let the pictures do the talking but too many photos to upload , file size is really big, I'll just pick one to end it with this entry. (:




No comments: