Down with flu and slight fever, i always get excited and refuse to take medicine. After two days of consuming one meal a day only, the lack of sleep and blaming the weather, its unquestionably that one will fall sick. The excitement didn't last long before i start to feel really ill. Runny nose, sore throat and blood shot eyes which gave me an excuse to skip work. I thought I'll feel better after i bathed, but it got worst instead. That instance, i just feel like grabbing my pillow and blanket and sleep till next morning for school. Wait, i don't think I'm fit for school tomorrow, but i can't skip lesson on Wed anymore. PFFT. Anyway, forced myself to complete Yesterday's RJ and replied emails. I think I'm gonna be a workaholic next time, i can't seem to rest in peace with so many things on hand to complete.
Theatreworks replied, am so glad that they approved my request and invite me down to actually see what i need for my PP poster design. But i was bending on Singapore Repertory Theatre to reply instead. Well, better than nothing, mai hiam lah. I better get my backside there soon or I'll never be able to start on the posters.
It's been a while since i last meet up char, min, en, yan, glo and jc, as in sit down and have lunch together, laughing and fooling. I can't wait for Friday, though it's expression of form but at least i still get to group and work with them. TEEHEHE. Okay gotstogo, this patient here needs some rest and hopefully she gets better tomorrow to fight the maggie battle.
This could be the start of something new
it feels so right to be here with you...
No comments:
Post a Comment