Monday, December 18, 2006

263 IM A OFFICE GIRL

Work was tedious as usual, overtime today till 730pm. After which jieying’s friend came over to fetch us as it was raining heavily. The rain was so heavy that I could hardly see the road through the car window. Lightning flashes across the sky, trees tangoed with each other. He drove pretty fast and I must admit I was a little scared, okay maybe a lil more than a little. The road was obviously slippery and not being able to see clearly, he shouldnt have drive so fast. Loud music of jay Chou's songs blasting in the car stereo, throughout the ride, my heart beat synchronous with the fast tempo of the songs. At that point of time, I was imagining scenes of our car tires sliding on the slippery roads and crash into other cars or the huge trees alongside the road. Or trees would fall and hit the car top when we stopped at the traffic and eventually injured us. Oh craps. Anyway, I reached home safely despite the thrilling vooooom-zooooom ride home.

It was raining the whole day today; I guess its still drizzling outside now. I hope this rainy season will be over soon because I need a tan. It was freezing cold in the office but lunchtime was really nice. Most of us had lunch together; it feels warm, so much like gathering around a fireplace, except without the fire. Haha. Uncle Vincent, auntie etc... They are really lovable people, had a hilarious conversation with them. Lunch’s over so it’s back to work time. Been sitting on the chair facing computer for 1, 2, 3… 12 HOURS today. OMG, o.O

Thinking of the stack of papers on my desk, all to be verified by the end of 2 wks really dreads me to go to work. No matter how much we do, papers kept coming in stacking up, it feels as though I can never finish it. If its money stacking up I dont mind taking some back home ah. Haha. hmm, ZehZhanYu is coming back tomorrow, like finally. =D It seems like half a year has gone. Occupy myself with taiwan dramas while he's away. I finished 13 episodes of love queen in one and a half days time. BRAVO. you know what, next Mon is a public holiday which means, I only have to work for 10 more days. YAYNESS. (:

okay, i have to go to bed. It will be another looooong day tomorrow.
LATER.

No comments: