Sunday, December 24, 2006

2006 christmas



OMG, its Christmas Eve.
I've got so much to tell Santa, but there's billions of people on earth, i doubt he has time to entertain my tiny wishes. He's probably in his factory busy ordering the elves to manufacture the toys and gifts, repairing his sleigh or training the reindeers to run faster or else he won't be able to make it for Christmas.

Does everyone has a Christmas wish in mind?
Mr. Santa: "I have mine, i know exactly what i want this year and i hope my wishes reaches you in time."

Its silly to think that Santa would grant me my wish, in fact, in reality there isn't any Santa flying in sleigh, sliding down from chimneys, placing gifts in big red socks and take a bite of the cookies you've prepared before leaving to another kid's house.

But i think i will still choose to believe Mr. Santa Claus exist.
I really like Christmas, Santa can you hear me?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE :)

No comments: