5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT LING HUI(me):
1)When im happy, i sleep. When im sad, i sleep.
2)Guys with great smile turns me on.
3)I yawn more than 10 times a day, i think. Or more?
4)To become a magazine model or a fashion photographer is my ambition (bet ya donno tht, HAH!)
5)I can log online, just stare and do nthg to the computer for hrs.
Today 's sci lessons sucks, really. I hate it when faci just release us the problem statement of the day, talk a bit and we're on our own. I don't mean i want them to spoon feed us with answers but at least explain more or outline the task we need to accomplish for the day. Needless to say, my team screwed up the presentation. This is the first time i didn't contribute anything. lol. Weekends arrived, yay. But i don't have much programmes going on (im not hinting anything, fatty), -laughs. Okay, so i took tennis as my cca. =D
I pretend that im okay when you're near.
No comments:
Post a Comment