Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Im mentally exhausted, still blogging anyway.These few days some things have been recurring in my mind. I try to avoid but its gonna be there. I did try to figure things out, once or twice but to no avail.

Today's UT and presentation sucks, again. i get all moody in class because of the stupid lesson. And my lappy is not well, poor siti. Waited for shi jia and gek ting to finish attending a talk while karen, eddie, zhiqiang and i played monopoly in the library. lol. Im the winner, just for ure info. HAHA! After which all of us had dinner at Mac (twister fries rocks my life, i simply love it), strolled ard causeway before heading home. So much laughter that my stomach hurts a lil'. I got home ard 9pm i think. Looking forward to tmr's lesson, perharps its bcos of the team mates im working with. okay, im turning in, another tiring day. TATA!

the geek in pink (:

No comments: